- ICU Ventilation
Titrate anesthetic drugs according to the individual needs.
The BFA Module with the unique algorithm is designed for monitoring the state of the central nervous system for use in the OR, ICU and other clinical settings.
BENEFITS OF THE BFA BY USING BFI (BRAIN FUNCTION INDEX) MEASUREMENT
● Reduces anaesthetic drug use and avoids unnecessarily deep anesthesia
● Helps clinicians reduce the risk of intra-operative awareness
● Decreases the incidence of post operative side-effects such as nauseau and vomiting
● Reduces length of stay in the PACU (recovery room)
● Ensures faster and more predictable wake-up and extubation
● Prevents unexpected recovery
IN THE ICU, THE BFA REDUCES RECALL OF UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCES AND PROVIDES OBJECTIVE SEDATION ASSESSMENT DURING:
● Mechanical ventilation
● Neuromuscular blockade
● Barbiturate coma
● Bedside procedures